Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
Without a doubt the most popular area to stay when you’re visiting Kuala Lumpur is Bukit Bintang – a locale closest to some of the better bars and night life in Kuala Lumpur. Be sure, however, to consider staying in the KLCC area – these busy grids of streets is what KL is all about, and you will be within walking distance to some of the city’s best retail venues and dining outlets.
We use and recommend the following hotels while in Kuala Lumpur on stopover trips. This list includes those properties most commonly used. Prices for other accommodation are available on request – please do not hesitate to contact us for details:
- Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur ***1/2
- The Federal Kuala Lumpur ***1/2
- Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre ****
- Dorsett Regency Hotel ****
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel ****
- Hotel Istana ****
- ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur ****1/2
- Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur ****1/2
- Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur *****
- Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel *****
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel *****
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur *****
- Sama Sama Hotel Kuala Lumpur International Airport ****
The Government of Malaysia has implemented a Tourism tax (TTx) from 01 September 2017 onward.
The tax is as follows:-
all accommodation of any category: RM 10.00 per room per night
We have been advised that each hotel or lodge will collect the tax on checkout (or on arrival in some instances).
The TTx is mandatory for both local and international tourists staying overnight at places of accommodation in Malaysia.
You can also use the navigation menu on the left hand side to help you to navigate through the various accommodation options.