Sarawak Tourism Board Sydney Trains Promotion
This promotion was done in conjunction with some of our partners in Sarawak in 2014. The promotion is no longer valid, however, if you are interested, we are able to put together a similar package for you. The price may not be quite as lucrative, but it will still be a great deal, and a fabulous adventure.
Contact us for details
Pullman Kuching Hotel
Royal Mulu Resort - Mulu National Park
PULLMAN KUCHING & ROYAL MULU RESORT
In conjunction with the Sarawak Tourism Board, Pullman Kuching and Royal Mulu Resort, we are offering a special package deal for a minimum 8 day / 7 night stay in Borneo at two of Sarawak’s premier locations – Pullman Kuching, located in the heart of Kuching, the capital of Sarawak, and Royal Mulu Resort, located in the middle of the rainforest adjacent to Mulu National Park, a wonderful World Heritage area in the North of Sarawak. The offer is for reservations in the period from 15 August until 15 October, 2014, for travel from 15 August until mid-December November, 2014, subject to availability.
per person (twin share) plus airfare to KuchingA surcharge applies for single travellers. There is no restriction on the day of arrival in Kuching – the itinerary for the trip is valid for any arrival day.
Proboscis Monkey in the Mangroves at Bako National Park
Sea Stack - Bako National Park
Mother and baby Orang-utans at Semengoh
Kayaking on the Sungai Sarawak
Rhino Head Rock
Broke Back Mountain
Tree Top Canopy SkyWalk - Mulu National Park
Full day tour of the show caves in Mulu National Park – morning tour to Wind and Clearwater Caves, and afternoon tour to Langs Cave and Deer Cave.
The visit to the Wind Cave necessitates a trip up the river by longboat. In the Wind Cave can be found the impressive “King’s Chamber”, and some wonderful examples of stalactites and stalagmites exhibiting delicate lace like patterns. Clearwater Cave nearby is accessed by a boardwalk suspended from the limestone cliff. Close to Clearwater Cave is a wonderful swimming area which is nicely shaded by giant rainforest trees, where you will be able to enjoy a lunch break.
Boardwalk to Clearwater Cave - Mulu
Each evening as the sun sets, about 2 million bats exit the cave in search of food. You will be able to wait at a vantage point outside the cave to watch the bats leave the cave.
Return to Royal Mulu Resort in the early evening.
[includes breakfast, lunch and dinner]
Inside the Deer Cave - Mulu
Morning at leisure
Afternoon transfer to Mulu airport for your flight to Kuching.
You will be met at the airport on your arrival, and transferred to Pullman Kuching. Check in to your Deluxe room.
Remainder of day at leisure
Morning tour to Sarawak Cultural Village
Located just outside Kuching near Santubong, Sarawak Cultural Village gives the visitor a good insight into the day to day life in a typical village atmosphere, with displays of dances, music, crafts and artefacts.
There are replica buildings representing every major ethnic group in Sarawak, staffed by members of those ethnic groups in traditional costumes, carrying out traditional activities.
Return to Kuching – afternoon at leisure – visit the artefact shops on Main Bazaar adjacent to the river.
The Penan Display at the Village
Day at leisure until your transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Late check out can be arranged at a small surcharge if your departure flight is later in the day.
- return airport transfers (between 0700 hrs and 2200 hrs) from Kuching International Airport to meet your arrival and departure flights,
- accommodation at Pullman Kuching in a Deluxe Seaview room (twin or double) for 4 nights,
- daily buffet breakfasts while staying at Pullman Kuching;
- a full day excursion to Bako National Park (includes lunch);
- a full day excursion on Highlands Kayaking and Semengoh Wildlife Centre (includes lunch);
- a half day excursion to Sarawak Cultural Village
- a 3 day/2 night tour to Mulu National Park, including:
- return airport transfers from Pullman Kuching,
- return economy class airfares on Malaysia Airlines from Kuching to Mulu,
- a visit to the world’s longest treetop canopy walkway,
- a full day excursion to visit the four Mulu National Park Show Caves (includes lunch);
- accommodation for 2 nights at Royal Mulu Resort note that Royal Mulu Resort is about to be taken over by Marriott Hotels and will soon be renamed Marriott Mulu Resort and Spa. Renovations are nearly complete. This is your opportunity to experience the “new” hotel prior to the official takeover by Marriott,
- buffet breakfast each morning and dinner each evening at Royal Mulu Resort,
- english speaking guides and
- park entry fees (excludes camera fees).Extensions to your stay are also available – contact us for detailsFor reservations, please contact our Sydney office – 02 9299 3699or simply email us your details and preferred dates of travel – [email protected]
When contacting us, please mention the Sarawak Tourism Board deal
Booking period up to and including 15 October, 2014
We are also able to arrange your flights from Australia to Borneo, or other ports in South-East Asia to Borneo.
Ask us for a quote.
Photographs on this page are copyright to Sarawak Tourism Board, Pullman Kuching, Royal Mulu Resort (now Marriott Mulu Resort & Spa), Emma Youdale and Phil Youdale